Attention all middle schoolers! Are you looking for an opportunity to take your education to the next level? Do you have a passion for learning that you want to pursue further? We are excited to announce the launch of the Harbor School Voyagers Scholarship Program, designed to provide middle schoolers who love learning with an opportunity to receive a world-class education. This scholarship is a unique opportunity to join a community of learners who are committed to contributing their wisdom, compassion and personal best in the classroom, the community and the world. Harbor School prepares students for success in a global society through a robust Spanish program, travel study, and individualized, learner-centered curriculum. In order to grow our wonderful school, we are offering five new middle school scholarships for the upcoming academic year, covering 75% of tuition. We believe that every student should have access to quality education and we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse learning community. BIPOC students are highly encouraged to apply. Only new applicants to Harbor School may apply for this scholarship opportunity. Our middle school tuition for the upcoming academic year is $20,500.00, and we are delighted to offer these 75% scholarships to deserving candidates who are eager to learn and contribute to our community of curious, inclusive learners. We welcome candidates who are passionate about learning and are excited to join our school. If you or someone you know is interested in applying for one of these scholarships, please contact email@example.com for more information. We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming new members to our school community.
How to Apply for a Voyagers Scholarship:
- Review the Following Eligibility Criteria
- Student must be a first time applicant to Harbor School and not a previously enrolled student.
- Student should be entering Grades 6-8
- Gather Required Documents
- A personal statement that explains your interest in attending Harbor School and your passion for learning (maximum of 500 words)
- Harbor School application
- Two teacher recommendation forms
- Your most recent report card
- Submit Your Application
- Please submit the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 1, 2023. Please include the words “Scholarship Applicant” in the subject line!
- Wait for a Decision
- Once the application deadline has passed, the scholarship committee will review all applications and make a decision. Scholarship recipients’ families will be notified by email on May 12, 2023.